Let It Ride is a poker game based on five cards, the objest to to get a hand better than pair of 10s to win. The better the hand you get in Let It Ride poker, the more you get paid. In this game, every player plays against the casino.
Let It Ride is a very interesting game, each player need to place 3 equal bets to start with. During the game, each player have the chance of making decision to either take two of the bets back or just leave them to “let em ride”. Payout is according to how good the poker hand formed.
Royal Flush gets the highest payout, which is 1000 to 1 (payout may be various in different casino). If you bet $60 and hitted to royal flush, you get $60,000 payout.
Learn how to play Let It Ride step by step.
Let It Ride is 5-cards poker game. The object is to get at least a pair of tens or hight to make a winning hand from the combination of 3 player cards hand and two community cards on the table.
How the game goes …
1) To start the game, each players requird to place 3 bets of equal size.
2) Then the dealer will deal 3 cards face down to each player and two community face down in front of the dealer. These are all the cards that are use for the game, no more drawing of cards.
3) At this stage, each player can look at the 3 cards delt in hand and decide to take back the first bet or just leave it on the table.
4) The dealer then will turn one of the community card face up, and each player have the chance of either take back the second bet or leave it on the table.
5) The dealer will turn the last community card face up and do the payout according to the quality of players’ hands.
Sample Payout Table
|Let It Ride Hand||Payoff|
|Royal Flush (A, K, Q, J, 10 of same suit)||1000 to 1|
|Straight Flush (Five consecutive cards of the same suit)||200 to 1|
|Four of a Kind (Four cards of the same rank)||50 to 1|
|Full House (Three-of-a-kind plus a pair)||11 to 1|
|Flush (Five cards of the same suit)||8 to 1|
|Straight (Five consecutive cards but not of the same rank)||5 to 1|
|Three-of-a-Kind (Three cards of the same rank)||3 to 1|
|Two pair (Two separate pairs of identically ranked cards)||2 to 1|
|Pair of tens, jacks, queens, kings, aces||1 to 1|
Be Aware: ALWAYS read the maximum payout limit on the table you are playing, because some casinos have payout limit on winning hand (e.g $10000, $25000, $75000, etc).
Let say if you placed 3 bets total $75 and hit a Royal Flush which the payout is 1000:1. If you are on a Let It Ride table with maximum payout limit of $60000, then you will only get $60000 instead of $75000. So it’s very important that you know the maximum payout limit before start playing.